- Bug 519 - Extend jsProtoHelper to implement purpleIConvChat (check-in)
- Bug 648 -Provide a default JS implementation of purpleIChatRoomField (check-in)
- [Reviewed] <no bug> -Share the nsIClassInfo implementation between all the objects implemented in jsProtoHelper (check-in)
Also a few other random bugs I’ve worked on:
- Bug 625 - Findbar broken on Windows in Conversation window (check-in)
- Bug 629 - Remove workaround for bug 503048 (check-in)
- Bug 473 - JS Logger line breaks don’t play well on Windows (check-in)
- Bug 118 - Extensions should be able to register commands.
- Bug 623 - Auto-Join option field is hard coded for certain protocols (not really necessary, since it’s still IRC, but it should be fixed)
I’ve also worked a bit on sending outgoing text with rich formatting (bold, italics, underline, text size, etc.), this work is being tracked in Bug 634. There’s a proof on concept, but a lot of work needs to be done for it, but it’s sort of working right now.
My plans for the next bit:
- Move into my new apartment
- Start my new job
- Work on richtext messages a bit more